BOSA’s creative director Trevor has a history with director Bryan Singer. Having worked on Jack the Giant Slayer and two X-Men features, he has a rapport with the director. Singularity is a pitch for a series currently in development.
The direction BOSA received was:
- A single shot that lasts one minute.
- Over the course of this shot, the world must go from idyllic to pandemonium.
- Robots have been serving us, and there is a moment when they communicate and take control. We want to see that moment.
- The robots can throw people very, very far.
- We want to see hundreds of people being thrown from a building… and they can’t look like they are jumping.
Trevor wrote and directed this previs pitch. Mark Austin was the supervisor.